Facilitation for Working Organizations – Mediation for Growing Business
There’s a different way to reach decisions, solve problems and resolve disagreements. One that’s centered on what’s most important to you. Focused on workable solutions. And designed from the start to reach the agreement you’re after.
Facilitation. Strategic planning, difficult conversations, decision-making, consensus-building and problem-solving. For working groups, task groups, associations, companies, non-profits and organizations. Skilled guidance for getting results.
Private Mediation. A productive way to handle disagreements, conflict and disputes. For businesses, institutions, organizations and individuals. Commercial disputes, workplace conflict, will contests, inheritance disputes and probate issues. The help you want without the lawsuit you don’t.
Mediation in Litigated Cases. Work out your settlement agreement with an experienced mediator and litigator who understands the litigation you’re in. Settlement conferences, early mediation, avoiding conflicts of interest, difficult cases, interest-based mediation.
Mediation in Collaborative Law Cases. Start your negotiation right with a mediator trained in Collaborative Law facilitation. Outside help to get through impasse to constructive dialog.
Referrals. Getting mediation clients to the right people for the expert assistance and advice they need. Professionals who respect their clients’ decisions about how they choose to approach their own disputes.
Looking for Beyond the Courthouse Online Dispute Resolution Network? Accepting Alpha testers now. Email your interest to email@example.com.
Providing facilitation, mediation, conflict management and dispute resolution services in Seattle, Washington and the Pacific Northwest.
Call or email to find out more.
Recent blog post: Is there a Warranty on that Hex?
- Foreclosure Fairness Act Mediation Program, Seattle Select Attorneys, February 26, 2013 (materials)
- Online Dispute Resolution, Washington Mediation Association, October 30, 2012
- Power Dynamics in Land Use Disputes, Land Use & Environmental Mediation Group, June 20, 2012.
- Balancing & Illuminating Power: Exploring Approaches to Power in Conflict Dynamics, 19th Annual Northwest Dispute Resolution Conference, May 4-5, 2012
- Adding to Getting to Yes, Seattle University School of Law, King County Bar Association, April 14, 2012
- Making the Collaborative Law Choice, The Roadmap to the Collaborative Probate and Elder Law Highway, King County Bar Association, March 21, 2012, Seattle and webcast.